Annons:
Tag:ย functions-usage
Read 2302 times
Niklas
2018-06-08 06:53

Help us test the Savvity Android app!

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

We have been developing mobile apps for Savvity for a while, and now the Android app is ready for you to test. You can download it here:

ยป Savvity โ€“ Appar pรฅ Google Play

These are the main features of this first version of the app:

• Register and login as a Savvity member.

• Read and write posts and comments in official and favorite communities.

• Edit posts and comments.

• Like posts.

• Report posts.

• Read and write personal messages.

If you find any bugs, please describe them in comments below.

An app for iPhone and iPad is on its way. It's just that the launch processes are different so we will get back to you as soon as it is ready.

I hope you Like what we have done so far. Give us a lot of stars in Google Play if you do. :-)

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

Annons:
=^_^=
2018-06-18 17:59

I'm not sure if it's because of the app or what, but it didn't work when I tried to upload a photo (through the app). However, it worked perfectly fine when I uploaded it normally. A window pops up saying "no files uploaded" and the thing that spins round and round just keeps spinning "forever" without anything happening. Just wanted to mention it.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Niklas
2018-06-18 19:17

Was the photo over 5 megabyte?

=^_^=
2018-06-18 19:20

No. I tried with two different photos, 3.86MB and 4.08MB

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Niklas
2018-06-18 19:28

Okay. Could you send one or both of them to me so I can do some testing?

Max
2019-01-12 12:39

Hi Niklas can you tell me if the app or Savvity in general is available or usable in China?

Evelina
2019-01-12 18:15

#5 That's a good question, I assume it would be but I suppose they have certain regulations! I bet Niklas will reply in no time to give you an answer. Winking

Annons:
Max
2019-01-12 18:44

Remember many social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google, You tube, Gmail etc etc are banned there.

Niklas
2019-01-12 19:19

#5: I know that we haven't done anything actively to stop download and use of the app and website in China. If China does anything, we don't know about it. I have a faint memory of there being a member from China at Tea Savvity, but I can be mistaken.

Max
2019-01-12 22:21

OK I'll see if my Chinese friends can see it, you may well be flying under the radar as far as the Chinese are concerned, at least if the apk can be downloaded away from the Google play store which is not allowed in China.

Scroll to top
Annons:
ย